Saturday, May 3, 2014

2014-15 Truman Nominees

Here is a list of the Truman nominees for next year.  I have already blogged about most of the ones that I've read, so if you want more information, click on the title and it will take you there!

Dead City, by James Ponti
Ungifted, by Gordon Korman
See You at Harry's, by Jo Knowles
Elemental, by Antony John
The Raft, by S.A. Bodeen
Cinder, by Marissa Meyer
Unstoppable, by Tim Green
Shadow & Bone, by Leigh Bardugo
Insignia, by S.J. Kincaid
The False Prince, by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Curveball: The Year I Lost My Grip, by Jordan Sonnenblick
One for the Murphy's, by Lynda Hunt

I have yet to read 5 of these titles, but I already have 2 or 3 favorites!  If you're looking for something to read, the Truman list is always a good place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment